Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Best hotel near Disneyland California?

I would like to go to Disneyland in California with my girls but the Disney owned hotels are just too expensive. I'm looking for a nice hotel that is very close to Disneyland with a shuttle back and forth to the park. I'm thinking something in the range of not more than $150 a night. I don't want a cheap hotel that isn't nice. It's just that the Disney ones were about $265 a night which is too much. I'd like the hotel to have a restaurant (especially for breakfast) and a nice pool. I'm from NH and have no idea about hotels in that area. Thanks for the help!Best hotel near Disneyland California?
There are lots of hotels around the Disneyland area. Most within walking distance to the park and other have free complimentary shuttles to the park. Here is a long list.

http://www.socalthemeparks.com/disneylan鈥?/a>



Here are a few recommendations, Howard Johnsons, Fairfield Inn, Candlewod, Crown Plaza or any of the Marriotts.



Also look into getting free breakfast, some of the hotels also have complimentary breakfast.
I always recommend the Howard Johnson (HoJo) and the Candy Cane Inn. While some hotels are closer, these two are very close to the front entrance, so you can walk back to the hotel for a swim or a nap in the afternoon. They are a step above the other hotels in the immediate area in terms of rooms, service, pool, and value. The HoJo recently added a themed pool, the only one outside the Disneyland Resort property.



Check out the location below:

http://www.galttech.com/research/travel/鈥?/a>Best hotel near Disneyland California?
I've stayed at two places. The Camelot Inn and Suites and the Tropicana. They both are about $100 per night. They are nice and clean. They are perfect if you are just using them for sleeping and storage. Both have a continental breakfast, and are in walking distance to Disneyland(like under 10 minutes). Tropicana is just a tad bit closer.



They only thing I would suggest is to bring your own pillow, they both have feather pillows that tend to go flat very easily. But I am a pickey person, so that is just me.





No matter where you stay you will have an amazing time at Disneyland! You never spend time in your room!
This article describes a technique to get 4 star hotels for cheap prices near Disneyland.

http://www.how2dothings.com/how-to-find-鈥?/a>



I have used this technique and stayed at the Crowne Plaza a few blocks away for $50 per night. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment