Friday, March 9, 2012

RCCL payment options, will they cancel my cruise?

I want to book a cruise with rccl in november, the deposit is 200, and final payment is due by oct 1st., only a day away, will the cancel my cruise if i pay the $200 deposit and the final payment isnt on time ?how does it work?RCCL payment options, will they cancel my cruise?
If you mean that the cruise is November 2009, then forget about a deposit as you must pay the full amount when you book. There is a payment schedule for all Royal Caribbean cruises and the final payment is generally due within 60 days of the cruise. So just plan to pay the whole amount and yes they will cancel you if you do not pay it.
The reason your total payment is due one day after your deposit is because Oct 1st is less then 60 days in advance. Most cruises ask for you to pay in advance at least 60 days before the cruise. Some like Princess ask for final payment 90 days in advance. So for a short notice such as this cruise, then, yes final payment is due Oct 1st and if you do not make the final payment, then they will cancel you for this cruise. I was canceled in less then 24 hours because they did not receive my check. I had to rebook and start over. It took them like 10 days before they finally found my check. Now I pay by credit card only.RCCL payment options, will they cancel my cruise?
They have the option of canceling your cruise if you don`t follow the rules.

The cruise line is trying to fill cabins with paying bodies. Your cruise is like a month away, so they require payment due to reserve your cabin.



I suggest you contact RCCL and explain your situation before a possible cancelation.



Hope I helped
Perhaps you should call them an ask! Call whoever you booked the cruise through. It's important to get accurate information from a reliable sourece because you may loose your deposit.

No comments:

Post a Comment