Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Good cheap hotel near Disneyland?

I have had a few bad experiences wit motels 8 and 6, so I'm looking for a good one around Disney.. the lats one I stayed in Phoenix was a drug dealer heaven,. but I have stayed in really nice ones, the thing is that I don't know anaheim... any suggestions?Good cheap hotel near Disneyland?
I tell u what,go on travelocity,then search hotels,then see the location and select the one near disneyland and then I got a coupon for $25 off which u can use from me for free and also I think they have some disney packages also,but still great for hotel discount,I got it when I booked with them.

http://tinyurl.com/travelocitycoupon
I went to the Staybridge Hotel the last time I went. I do not tolerate cheap hotels either! The room was not TOO expensive (about 140 a night) and was very very satisfying. There was a living room with a full kitchen(including a stove), a bedroom with 2 comfortable beds and a nice view. Also, there was a complementary beakfast, which was pretty good.



There is also a free shuttle to Disneyland from there. By car it is about 2 minutes away.Good cheap hotel near Disneyland?
there is no such thing as a good cheap hotel. if you want quality especially around disney you have to pay. otherwise youre going to end up at a cheap bad hotel. anaheim is not all that bad though. so the area should be okay. if you really want a cheap hotel at a good area i would suggest staying in another city and taking the bus to disneyland. but even that is a big hassle. it will cost you. i know it might seem crazy but just spend the money at a quality hotel. you wont regret it.
Howard Johnson and Candy Cane Inn are nice, clean, and not too expensive. It's about a 10 minute walk from either hotel to the main gate.

If you choose from the top-rated Anaheim hotels on TripAdvisor.com, you won't go wrong.

You can also get some REALLY nice rooms in the area with Priceline, for not much money, if you know how to bid.

See: http://www.ehow.com/how_5253804_deep-dis鈥?/a> for tips on that.
There is a hotel Right on the corner of Disneyland. It's on Harbor Blvd. and Katella Ave. It's is called ZABBY'S MOTOR LODGE. It's not the fanciest but it has very good prices and cant beat the location for the prices they have. Check it out. Just Google it. You can also go to Expedia.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment