Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I create for a hotel logo?

I need to create a logo for a premium hotel near disneyland, the Anaheim Plaza. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I should create that would be professional as well as apealing



Also, if you go to http://anaheimplazahotel.com/ the logo there is not mine AT ALL. That's why i was hired to re design it.What should I create for a hotel logo?
Hi,



We can talk on this, Need your email id... Pls contact me at:

ajoykumardas(at)gmail(dot)com
here are i got a link where you can see all the Top logo designer Around the World! you can easily hire them... n they will design you your logo at the Best!What should I create for a hotel logo?
Hotel logos are most important project for the designer, well think yourself that what things comes to your when you think about Hotels. if you asking to me than i will say, some foods, hostile things, hotel building or waiters who holds a dish, anything which is related to hotel. Its just my friendly opinion to you. well try to play with text in it. should be good %26amp; creative.
You can get some inspiration from here...



http://www.LogoDesignTeam.com/hotels-log鈥?/a>



If this project is really important, you may also want to take some professional help.
I know the best online logo design company which can design creative and professional logos for hotels. I have also a good experience with there logo designing team.

No comments:

Post a Comment