Friday, March 9, 2012

What should I create for a hotel logo?

I need to create a logo for a premium hotel near disneyland, the Anaheim Plaza. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I should create that would be professional as well as apealingWhat should I create for a hotel logo?
First of all do you have an image of the building around? There has to be something of the shape or texture of it you can use, maybe echoing it in the texture created by the spacing of the letter.



I just did an image search of the Anaheim Plaza. I noticed that they have a palm tree in their logo which looks absolutely nothing like the trees in the images of the building and pool. While professional it's cheap. You are selling the place so you should try to give them something they will experience or see when they get there. Look at pictures and see what textures and shapes you can lift.
  • rumor touch
  • hibachi
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment