Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Do you believe in Ghosts?

Here is the deal. A few years ago I went down to Jekyll Island Georgia with some friends and we rented a house there on that island. My car battery died in the garage, my cell phone battery would not keep a charge, and my digital camera kept dying. I took pictures and found what I understand as "orbs" but they could be dusk particles. There were times the lights would flicker on and off and sometimes the rooms were pretty breezy. People say it is a haunted Island. Not sure if I believe it to be paranormial as I think everything has a logical explination. But it has caught my curiosity. Do you believe in Ghosts?
kind of. i went on a ghost tour of New Orleans just for fun, but it was kind of creepy
Yeah i do :) xDo you believe in Ghosts?
no
Yes i do Believe in Ghosts
Never seen one but the Freddie Jackson photo is really puzzling. Can't explain it at all.
seeing is believing
I Don't Believe In Ghosts. Those Types Of Things May Have Only Been Coincidences.
I belive in Ghosts. Some people I know have been with some. My Grandma and Grandpas old house used to be haunted with friendly ghosts.
i think no because well somethings u just can't answer

and awesome answer by bfishy hilarious
I believe ghosts exist. I have never seen one. My brother is part of a group that investigates local hauntings. So far, he has only one photo with 'orbs' that cannot be explained (too big for dust or bugs). That doesn't mean it is evidence, just means that he has no explanation for it as yet. Several interesting EVPs, however. One was in German, which fits since it was a german community, but virtually none of the residents today speak German (I know some).
Yes... I believe in "ghosts".

What they are... I don't know.

But I use "ghosts" as a term for something that we have (as yet) to explain scientifically.

I certainly have experienced things that just can't be explained rationally.

And (unfortunately) I don't have the luxury of alcohol or drugs as an excuse to explain apparitions or items defying the laws of gravity and flying across the room at me.

So yes... there is something happening; and ghosts is as good a definition as any other until someone comes up with something better.
yes lights get turned off at my house thing get moved
yes I believe in ghosts. I recorded an EVP.
yes i totally believe in them



here is my question about a haunted cemetery with a ghost of a little girl:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I definitely believe in ghosts, but don't jump so easily at the conclusion. If the orbs look like dust particles, then they are just dust particles. Car batteries die, cell phones are not infallible either. Also, a breeze is a breeze, nothing spooky about that. I've never seen a ghost, have absolutely no desire too either. My family lived in a haunted house when I was an infant, thank God I wasn't old enough to experience what they did. They always heard footsteps and stomping through the house at night. Dad even saw what looked like a little boy running by in the middle of the night, and there's plenty more to the story but I haven't got much space. When I was about 9, my parents divorced and my dad's girlfriend lived in a haunted house, or maybe it was just a bad spirit brought about by sin, adultery and his girlfriend was addicted to prescription drugs and who knows what else. I remember his girlfriend brought folded clothes to her sons room, opened the door, threw them in, slammed the door, then shivered. I thought that was pretty loony of her, why did she bother folding them. Later I was told she saw red eyes in there. My dad saw the eyes in another room too though. I never saw them but I was never able to sleep there, at night I would feel such thick negative scared, depressed, gloomy emotions that I was kept awake and I would always have to be taken back home to mom. So that said, I'd much prefer to see angels, Godly things and stay as far away from that other ghost stuff as possible.
I think a lot of sightings are pure fictional. . .someone trying to make a buck off it, but some are unexplainable. I believe in angels and devils, who's to say these aren't our ghosts. There is paranormal activity out there that has been verified by professionals, but even they can't explain it.
well i dont know if this is a spirit experience but i am a full believer in spirits. if a spirit was there then the reason why everything was dying was because the spirit was drawing in energy to show itself. good luck
Well I'm like you I believe there is a logical explanation to everything but at the same time I do believe in ghosts I used to see them when I was younger and now that I am older I have lost that but I can sense things still, like "people" there.
  • dairy queen locations
  • medical center of plano
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment