Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday i am not sure what i should do for her. Please help!?

She wants to go to jekyll island but i do not know what we could do. There is a beach there. My mother has alot of friends and we could have a get together at the pool tomorrow but tomorrow is her birthday.Tomorrow is my mother's birthday i am not sure what i should do for her. Please help!?
send her flowers early in the morning... with a card saying to get ready for a day at the spa them go out to dinner... mommy's are special and they deserve all that and more!
Flowers are always a hit...Tomorrow is my mother's birthday i am not sure what i should do for her. Please help!?
If she wants to go to Jekyll Island, then take her. Afterwards, or the following day. The Spa to be pampered.
just do whatever she wants
It's probably a little late to get a big get together going, but maybe you could contact a couple of her close friends and go out for a nice dinner. Definitely get her flowers!
sounds like she knows what she wants. whats the problem? if nothing else, do something sentimental. something from a childhood memory.
gift card
wake up extra early and make her breakfast in bed
what she wants she should get .. if possible make it happen. hold her hug her give her heart felt words from ur heart.. and some flowers are nice - no money in a card its tacky %26amp; not special offer 2 close friends and urself and her.. to go to jekyll island or just u two then cake with her friends later.
A Monday? How old are you and do you work? If you're a school kid and don't work, then gather some of her friends together, get a cake, and have a party... chill out and have some ice cream and soda pop...
Not sure about the beach and stuff and a party it is a bit late to plan one. As a mother I would love a letter from one of my kids... telling me of all the good things I taught them, how I affected their life in a positive way. How much they loved me and how what they wanted to be in life and who they were are apart of what I brought to them. But that is my only opinion.
Do what she like the most.
Try some of these activities...

http://www.jekyllisland.com/activities/h鈥?/a>

http://www.jekyllisland.com/activities/b鈥?/a>

http://www.jekyllisland.com/activities/

Have fun....
Call most of her friends, at least the close ones, explain that this is veruy last minuytes but noyhing will make your mom more happy that to celebrate with her family and friends.



Be the first one to wish her happy birthday and tell her you love her.



Luau Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do what ever it is that she wants to do and do it together and while you are at it treat her to lunch. After all it is her birthday. And also get her her favorite flowers and a card.
I think you could come up with something that your mother would like to do with you. The most important thing is that it is with you. It sounds like the pool idea is a #1 wish...I am not sure what Jekll Island is...but that sounded a little iffy to me (like you didn't want to do that). Go with what your heart tells you..and make sure you include her in the decision...unless you want to make it a surprise. In any case, I hope you have fun...and Happy Birthday to your Mom from me (even though she has no idea who I am).....grin
take her to where she wants and add a special suprise of something she wants or likes. it could be something she mentioned. gift certificates always work because they can pick out what they want.
Have a picnic at the beach. Pack a lil basket full of all her favorite stuff to eat. Get some cool magazines to bring to read. Chill out and talk. Sounds fun. Maybe afterwards get some of her friends together and have dinner some where. Maybe a restaurant or at home.
Well,if she told you she wants to go to Jekyll Beach,if this is possible take her there with a couple of her closest friends.

If not possible,take her to a nice park and have a picnic and invite her friends and make it a special day for her.
Give her a hug and kiss and tell her how much you love her and appreciate all that she does for you. You will melt her heart. Anything else you decide to do for her or give her will be nice, but cannot compare.
if my mother was alive i would write this for her

your gestures have touched the deepest parts of my being

happy birthday
Ask her what SHE would like to do. Most of all, just be with her and spend the day together. Tell her how much she means to you and how special she is. The 4th of July would have been my Mom's birthday. I lost her a year and a half ago. Last year was particularly difficult, but this year, my daughter, my husband and I bought her favorite flowers, got up and made crepes which she loved and sat and had breakfast with her. I set a spot for her and poured her some coffee. We spread out pictures of my five month old grandson and just talked to her as if she were sitting there. May sound a little strange, but it made us all feel a lot better. Although I was good to my mother, not a day goes by that I don't wish I had let her know verbally how much I appreciated all the things she did for me, taught me, and how she made me the woman that I am today. I don't know how old you are, but learn from me - tell your mom what's in your heart now and that will be the best birthday present you could ever give her.
well you could start off with breakfast in bed with flowers %26amp; a card. then go to jekyll island if thats what she wants to do.
Start planning right now! Call all the friends make the plans who brings what to the party, buy your mom a card and write in it that her party will be on whatever date, tell her what all you have planned, and if you can go buy her a rose, or some carnations tomorrow, to give with the card. Trust me, this will be wonderful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment