Friday, February 24, 2012

What is the best and cheapest OCEANFRONT hotel in either Jekyll Island, GA or Myrtle Beach, SC?

I'm not sure if I should go to Jekyll Island Georgia or Myrtle Beach South Carolina...I would like to go to a beach that isn't totally over run by insane teenagers on spring break...which is why I ruled out Panama City. Also,I don't have too much money, but I haven't been on vacate for a long time and want the hotel to be worthwhile. I want to get an oceanfront room...and I need internet wifi and a fridge for my poor butt to store food...I've looked all over the internet and there's just so much info on each diff page that I'm just gettin confused at this point...PLEASE HELP!!! thanxWhat is the best and cheapest OCEANFRONT hotel in either Jekyll Island, GA or Myrtle Beach, SC?
Check out the Oceanside Inn and Suites or the Days Inn and Suites on Jekyll Island - probably your least expensive options, and both on the ocean. These are older hotels, but I believe have been renovated within the last several years or so. The Hampton Inn and Suites, now, is brand new, and on the beautiful, wide, uncrowded south beach. A little more expensive than the other two, but worth it I would think.



Here's a link where you can check out these hotels and more:



http://www.jekyll-island-family-adventur…What is the best and cheapest OCEANFRONT hotel in either Jekyll Island, GA or Myrtle Beach, SC?
Hello

This can help you to find nice hotel deals.we can check and compare current hotel prices along with reviews at “hotels combined”

-------------------

Besthotelbookingguide.com

-------------------

good luck!...........

No comments:

Post a Comment