Friday, February 24, 2012

Is Jekyll Island GA right for me?

I am having my first anniversry on July 4. I am looking for a nice place with lots of stuff to do. Some widlife and animals. Romantic, Private, Peaceful, Beautiful, Amazing. I don't like it to be crowded hopefuly a place where I can be alone with my husband Every once in a while. I don't like to party so no clubs. What is it like there? Is this the right romantic getaway for me? Where can I find a good package for me and him online? Share your experience with me thank you so much!!Is Jekyll Island GA right for me?
Jekyll Island would be perfect for you. It's one of the sea islands of Georgia and is considered a pristine example of island life. Heck, I'm getting romantic just thinking about it! Please check out the Georgia Board of Tourism for more information. Savannah is nice for a day trip. Paula Deen's restaurant is there.Is Jekyll Island GA right for me?
i went there once and they talked about gold or something but thats all i know

No comments:

Post a Comment