Tuesday, February 28, 2012

SuperWow??? Song Title... Please help! "I need you Jesus"?

I just got back from SuperWow on Jekyll Island for the second year. Both years that I have been there, the band has sang a song during alter call and I really really loved it. It went "I need you Jesus, come to my rescue, tell me where else can I go, there's no other name by which I am saved, capture me with grace, I will follow you"

I really need to know the song title and who sings it, please help me out

~God Bless!~

BritanySuperWow??? Song Title... Please help! "I need you Jesus"?
The song is called "Rescue" by the group NewSong. I love the song myself. Sing it all the time. God bless!! They are under the Integrity Music recording artists.
It's called "Rescue" by a group called Desperation. We've done that song at my church and it is beautiful. I don't know if I've heard that bands version, but I hope that helps.SuperWow??? Song Title... Please help! "I need you Jesus"?
New Song (rescue) The whole CD is awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment