Friday, February 24, 2012

Where do you like to go on vacation?

I like to go to Jekyll Island in Georgia and Disney World in Florida.Where do you like to go on vacation?
I like Daytona Beach Fla and Arizona
Hawaii, Paris and Disneyland all over the world!Where do you like to go on vacation?
Cabo, but not right now of course
mountains
Mountains in north GA. or to Singapore ,one exciting city !
Well, I've been going to Ormond Beach, Florida ever since I was 2 months old so I guess that's my favorite place to go on vacation.



Also, I like to visit Atlanta, Georgia. It's very beautiful down there, but their hockey team is horrible...
New zealand. any country that is just green.
Maui..........Miami..........
  • north beach plantation
  • chucky cheese coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment