Friday, February 24, 2012

Since we are headed for another or worse PLANNED depression what do you think you are going to do?

anyone who can read... knows the criminal federal reserve AKA The Creature From Jekyll Island (put the title into your browser) is greatly responsible for the economic condition of our country... and that President Obama as well as the congress are bought and paid for or dead if they dont comply... that Obama will take the fall for them but no doubt will be compensated for it... what a sick sick sick world we live in... thanks a lot Adam...Since we are headed for another or worse PLANNED depression what do you think you are going to do?
WHO THE HELL R U TO TELL ME MY MOM'S A WHORE?! SHE HAS BEEN IN THE SAME RELATIONSHIP SINCE SHE WAS SEVENTEEN. BI@CH!
I agree with trinetrine24, we are headed in a sad direction. The best thing we can do is to hang on to God. Actually, did you know that if you haven't met Jesus yet, this is the best time to do so? In times such as the ones we (the world not just the USA) are living is the best time to know, to experience and to see the love of God thru His mercy and compassion for us all. The Bible teaches us the for those who love God all things work for the best. In bad times is when we can see God's hand. So, look for God and accept Jesus as your savior.



I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13



Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Ephesians 5:20



And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Mark 10:27Since we are headed for another or worse PLANNED depression what do you think you are going to do?
I was home schooled and read about Jekyll Island, although, honestly, I don't remember much about it (I was 15 at the time and more interested in boys, not politics! lol). Anyway, from what I DO remember, you are right. Our country has been getting set up to fail for a long time and it looks like it has come to a head, so to speak. As for what I am going to do? Pray. Live. Love. Pray again.
I'm used to it, everyday is a depression for me cause i don't know how to corrupt peoples mind to feed my family..



Obama is a Masonic toy, don't expect too much from him, his first oath was flawed and the second(something like a ritual) without a Holy Bible, what's that mean?
I'll hold out my hand and wait for the Obama gravy train to pick me up. It's amazing how successful government assistance programs, such as the WPA (Works Progress Administration) under FDR, were which was started in 1935. It came to be referred to as We Piddle Around. This is the kind of stuff we have to look forward. Does anyone else feel this is the second coming of FDR? God help us.
My answer is this...the world and this country is going sour either way-sadly to say...This isn't the only problem, there are many others... Just more sinister and kept secret(by our government)...Are you prepared to meet God? Have you accepted Jesus and have you turned from all sin?



GOOGLE the term ''Rex 84 Camps' ...These American concentration camps (in the US!) are already in place ('Rex 84 Camps') with WORKING GAS CHAMBERS AND NEWLY PURCHASED CYLINDERS OF GAS and FENCES WITH INWARD FACING BARBWIRE TO KEEP PEOPLE IN, NOT OUT!!!... Strange? I think so... Hundreds probably now thousands of these concentration type camps mostly in the backwoods...As well as fema coffins by the hundreds of thousands all over the country! Google it and see for yourself! GOOGLE: "rex 84 camps", "fema camps with gas chambers", "fema coffins" and "martial law"



Hopefully more people will ACCEPT JESUS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! There is more than just this life- This life is temporary,after all- The afterlife is FOREVER! Accept JESUS! He is the ONLY way to Heaven! (Read John 3:17-21) WWW.SPIRITLESSONS.COM
Still maintain my faith in God. These are trying times to say the least. Keep your cool, weather the storm. You and I will be judged accordingly.
I will do what I always do. Work hard, love god, love my family. A what is your Q?
going back to your original question...



I guess I should brush up on my survival skills, learn how to farm etc.



No, I am kidding. God will provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment