Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who is Aaron Russo?

http://www.populistamerica.com/the_fed_jekyll_island_monster



I saw this video yesterday, Freedom to Facsism, and it blew my mind. I'm an honorably discharged veteran who upholds the idea of duty, honor, country. I was raised in a military family and I love America! Watch the video and see what you think. It may "Shock and Awe" you!Who is Aaron Russo?
im glad you are spreading the word of truth... Aaron russo is a freedom fighter... he realized that america was being sold out by globalist bankers that control the monatary system... guys like the rockefellers, rothschilds, etc..... Aaron just recently passed away from cancer R.I.P. if you want to know more about him personally just look him up on wikipedia... other video's to check out is End Game and Zeitgeist and the final verison of loose change....

No comments:

Post a Comment