Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This guy asked me out and i said i would think bout it and i haven't seen him to answer him???

Ok. on the way back from a church trip to Jekyll Island, this guy asked me out, and i wasn't expecting it cuz he's like 3-4 years older than me and i didn't think that he would ask me out, so i told him i would think about it and then answer. I thought that he would be at Church the next day cuz we(the youth group) were leading the service, and i was gonna answer him then, but he wasn't there, then i thought he would be there 4 the fireworks that night, but he wasn't there, so i haven't talked to him since he asked me out.



after i thought bout it i don't want a b/f now and i don't really kno the guy that well, so i think that i will like just be friends with him(4 now) and see how it goes from there so we can get to know him better. one of mine and his friends gave him my # so he should call and i can answer then.



is he thinking that i don't like him or am not gonna answer him??This guy asked me out and i said i would think bout it and i haven't seen him to answer him???
He might think both, but he could think that you don't like him because you didnt answer him right away. I would try to find a way to get a hold of him and let him know that you would like to get to know him and it would be nice if you two went out sometime.
that is a good thhing that u didn't get to answer himThis guy asked me out and i said i would think bout it and i haven't seen him to answer him???
Ya, by this point he knows he's getting shot down.
Who knows what he's thinking? Don't worry about it. Just answer him the next time you see him or call him if you want to.
believe me thank god..you were saved..
Jekyll Island?????????!!
forget him...he's 4 years older at your age that's like 400 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment